How We Are Handling COVID-19
As states are returning to normal and we are in phase 4 of reopening after the current COVID-19 pandemic, Boston Casino Events is dedicated to keeping our guests and employees safe. We follow best practices and guidelines provided by global healthcare officials and our government to bring gaming back to the area while effectively preventing the spread of coronavirus.
Being the leading casino events company in the area, Boston Casino has several healthcare protocols in place to deliver our customers a fun and responsible experience. We have adopted policies suggested by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in regard to operating casinos.
- For now, not all games are available. Certain tables are capped to limited players as suggested by the healthcare board and commission. Also, since we’re operating with limited staff, certain services are still not available.
- We sanitize all our gaming equipment including slot machines, chairs, tablets, etc. every few hours or post-events. We also frequently replace cards and disinfect chips while limiting touching both of them as much as possible.
- There are hand sanitizers available at all the tables, cashier cages, and entry points. We also provide sanitizing wipes allowing our guests to wipe down chairs and slot machines before using.
- All our employees are trained on safety guidelines and we ensure to keep six feet apart from our guests. Our employees also undergo regular temperature checks, and wear masks and gloves to keep our guests safe.
- We clean and disinfect frequently and we follow a strict health and safety plan complying with safety guidelines. This plan also carries information about dealing with guests not following the rules.
- We are working with federal state and local public health agencies. We are responsible to notify the local health commission about any positive cases of COVID-19 found at the casino.
Throughout this pandemic, we are doing our part by ensuring the safety of our guests. In case you want to know more information about the healthcare guidelines and protocols in place, Contact Us with any questions.